- Extremely imaginative, creative and ingenious
- Tend to be highly intelligent
- Generally laid-back and easy-going
- Usually go-getters
- The love and affection they feel for those close to them is often childlike in its purity
- Enthusiastic in their approach to things that interest them
- Not personally threatened by conflict or criticism
- Not demanding, have simple needs
- Interested in how things can be improved or what they can be turned into
- Great at analyzing problems, identifying patterns, and coming up with logical explanations/solutions
- Live primarily inside their minds
- Always seeking a higher understanding
- Value knowledge above all else
- Minds are constantly active, working to generate new theories or disprove existing ones
- Are questioning and skeptical of existing “rules” and popular opinions and define their own approaches
- Analytical, objective and theoretical
- Love new ideas and theories and discussing concepts with others
- Have no desire to control others
- Very tolerant and flexible in most situations
- Have firmly held beliefs that they with staunchly stand up for
- Can be very shy when meeting new people, but are usually gregarious and confident around those they know well
- Base decisions on logic and objectivity
- Value the succinct, correct expression of ideas and facts
- Will not tailor what they believe to be the truth while expressing it to others
- Independent, unconventional and original
- Often brave and pioneering
- Unlikely to strive for traditional goals such as popularity or security
- Usually complex individuals
- Can be restless and temperamental
- Can be scatterbrained, disorganized, absent-minded
- May seem dreamy and distant to others because of how much time they spend in their heads
- Not naturally in tune with the feelings of others – can be slow to respond to emotional needs
- Not naturally good at expressing their feelings
- Tendency to be suspicious and distrusting of others
- Not naturally good with practical, day-to-day matters
- Tendency to have difficulty leaving unhealthy relationships
- Tend to either ignore conflict situations or blow up in heated anger in response to them
- Hate working on routine tasks
- May be prone towards social rebellion
- May be prone to feelings of over self-importance
- May become overly critical, sarcastic and cynical
- May need to work on expressing their well-developed theories in a way that is understandable to others
Fetuses are not sentient. If they were, would it change your views on abortion?
Sentient, non-sentient, born or unborn. Nothing, and no one, has a right to someone else’s body without constant, enthusiastic consent.
Nice loaded question, though.
[boy voice] yeah i read a lot of nietzsche and hemingway, i listen to radiohead and radiohead only, pop music makes me sick, i’m all about equal rights between men and women and all but theres scientific evidence that men are better than women
If a guy ever makes you jealous using another girl, make sure you don’t blame the girl. Blame the guy. Team up with the girl and set him on fire. Do it. Girl power.
#and then date the girl
Goshawk testing its flying capabilities. It is shown flying through a circular opening, horizontal opening, vertical opening and a tunnel. [video]
Via If I can't find my story I will make it
when you feel the first cramp
what have I done
Not sorry at all
I am so 110% done
COULSON AS CAPT’S WIFE
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Venus orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Earth orbits the sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
finallyyyyyy i get to see a motion version of this<3
Via Baby's logging on tonight